StatCounter

Saturday, January 26, 2013

HAWKAAA!

So here's the moment of truth guys. The costume you've been waiting for. The sensation that hit the nation (by which I mean the convention, Arisia).

THE ONE AND ONLY BIRDS OF PREY!
Anyone remember that one video I posted a while back? (The Birds of Prey song from Batman BATB) We, (Antonia, Raven, and I) spent a little over a month making a choreography for that song and then practicing once a week. I've asked around to see if anyone recorded it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to show you guys until the official masquerade video comes out.
I wanted all of us to take a picture with our reference images (mostly because I worked really hard to get most of them the day of)
This photographer comes up to us and asked if he can take a picture of us pretending to beat him up.

posing for our official pictures
You can't be a strong female character without making pin-up poses, right?
Also, we won a craftmanship award ("Best translation of 2D to 3D") and best in class for presentation.

2 comments:

  1. Killer craftsmanship!! Loving the Huntress costume!! <3

    Crazybatlady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you want more information on the Huntress costume specifically, you can check out Raven's post about it on her personal blog: http://plaidpetticoats.blogspot.com/2013/01/recreation-from-images-helena.html

      Delete