StatCounter

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm running out of titles for nothing posts

So I've been a horrible blogger recently. mostly because I haven't. been, blogging. recently.
Nope, been too busy doing nothing and wasting my money. here's some things I've gotten since my last post:
The wonderful bows were a Booster-day present for myself. They're sold by the lovely etsy seller: SirenLovesYou and there are some of her other designs on her art tumblr. (I'm keeping my eye open for if she restocks her set of young justice hair bows)

I got this from claire's when I went to the mall with my sister.

I got to see The Hobbit with some friends and fell in love with it. Sadly, I'm not much into reading (which always surprises people for some reason) so I don't think I'm gonna read the Tolkien books, but I will probably watch the extended cuts of the Lord of the Rings movies to satiate my need for the next movie.
So yeah, I bought the key on a keychain but then just took of the keychain part and put it on a chain to make a necklace because I do stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment