StatCounter

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Buy ALL The Batman!

I went out fabric shopping with my family because the Sewfisticated in Framingham was having a parking lot sale. I mostly got some simple patterns for a dollar each. And today was horrible weather (too hot and humid) so of course we went inside for a little air conditioning.

Best idea ever. I was able to find two different Batman logo prints and just needed to buy all they had (5 yards of each).

The one on the right is pretty close to the logo from the 90s Tim Burton films, while the one on the left makes me think of the 60s Adam West show. Which means I know exactly what to do with it since I recently bought a reprint of a 60s dress pattern.

I don't know when I'll get a chance to sew all the things I want, but hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment