StatCounter

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Now officially at college

Moved into college today, and I am just pumped. here's my new room situation:

and my bed:
I needed a spider-man poster creeping on my ceiling.
and my outfit:
 Inspired by Assassin's Creed (but you could have guesses that, dear reader)
I get nervous before big changes, and the only thing that calms my nerves is crafting, so I made a patch of the Assassin's insignia:
And then I wore my birdie ring because eagles are cool:
so I'm going to live with two other girls in a triple room and share the floor with some others. It's a victorian house style dorm, so there is a common room downstairs and a communal kitchen. My mum gave me an early Chrismas present, an Xbox360, so now we have three systems in our room. Here's to hoping this year turns out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment