StatCounter

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Marvel 1602

I'm sure I've mentioned before that I have a more historical background when it comes to costuming, so I was super excited when a friend showed me Marvel 1602. You see, some family friends do events at a place called Pioneer Village in Salem, a false town based on New England in the 1630s. Despite it being too late for marvel 1602, I still want to make some of the costumes (and maybe a photoshoot?).

My favorite ever is the Spider-man costume:

I also very much liked Nick Fury's costume:


And I thought the x-men uniform was kinda silly, but I liked how the costumes are still recognizable: 
I really like blue, so I really like Susan Storm's dress as well as the rest of the Fantastic Four:
but Johnny reminds me of Guy Fieri so that kinda ruins the look for me.
Of course, my historical background is more in the 19th century, so I'm not judging on historical accuracy. But yeah, I'd love to make that Spider-man costume or see other people make costumes from this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment