StatCounter

Saturday, February 23, 2013

The best time to wear a sweater... Is all the time

I'm busy sewing for next month (as people who follow my twitter know, I'm gonna be at Pax East this year), so I don't have much stuff documented. But here's something from the vault 'cause I was never really happy with the pictures we got about it.
we took this at our (historical) dance rehearsal, so we were stuck with a hideous yellow background

My sister, her friend Raven, and I all have mostly matching sweaters. If you've seen us at Comicazi (we usually go on sundays), one of us was probably wearing one. I think mine is just the best thing because it's really soft and warm because it's so big. Though I am jealous of the others because I like the stripes on the sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment