StatCounter

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Outfit of the day (from a week ago)

So, a while ago I ordered a super cute pair of tights with ghost pokemon on them and they arrived soon after I moved home. I finally got a chance to wear them after I finished Otome week and decided on an outfit to wear them with.
pretty plain but still cute. Black and white is totally a thing when it comes to my wardrobe.


The tights look a bit faded when worn, but what to do, you know?
By the end of the day, the tights relaxed a bit and the pokemon now lay just above the knee. I was afraid that the design might end up too high up my legs to wear a skirt with them. It made me super happy that this skirt ended up being the perfect length to go with the length of the design.
If you want to get a pair of these tights, check in at BatCactus periodically. Sadly Siren doesn't have anything currently up because she's been busy, but she will probably start selling them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment